Thursday 5 May 2011

Some Day...

Wednesday is probably the most crazy day in my entire week! Its the day I'd be out for around 10 hours out? Yeh...
- wake up
- wash up etc
- lunch w uncle/blow fan at home
- gym
- tuition (boring, why can't my student just do his hw for once for the 1 yr I taught him?!)
- reach home at 11pm. D:

Today's cool though, I figured that I should meet chy up since we've not met for months. So before we both turn old/grow fat till we lose the will to leave the house, I asked her out for a gym! :D

alright... I'm waiting for the photos to load now, so I'm gonna be off for 10 mins to watch the election rally. I'm at Aljunied GRC btw. :O
Alright done I just watched Worker's Party stuffs. Yeh. and I don't know why is my face there. I'm supposed to put chy's face there, but I cant change the position of photos. Anyway yar my lips are always undone for some reasons. I either lick my lipstick off or I can't be bothered to apply anything since I'll be licking it off soon after... :P yum yum!


O! finally the gym-er. Chy went clubbing at night. Alright I'll talk about the clubbing part later.
Alright I changed my mind, might as well talk about it now. So chy appeared after my tuition at 9.30 at pioneer mrt station with wenqin, my pri sch friend! :) Cool right! :D I was supposed to go clubbing with them but:
- I've not trained myself enough for alcohol n stuff, and I'm not willing to go club and then, "hey boy give me a cup of fruit juice!" WHAT?!
- I don't want to go club carrying my smelly gym stuffs. I don't want people to go, "Which garbage did this girl come from!" I know I could store my items in lockers etc but I refuse to queue to get my smelling items back D:
- I'm not willing to go club wearing sport shoes. High heels are important for clubs just because if anyone dares to molest you or something, you could literally jump on his toes... Bye toes~ Now I know chy said elbowing the guy is enough but come on which guy would feel the pain by a girl's elbow??? Especially when the girl is a little drunk by beer n stuff. How hard can she elbow? The guy'd probably think you're trying to flirt with him or something. Alright ignore me.
- I'm hooked onto elections stuff so I need to get back to read up (yeh right)

By the way my club experience is almost 0 so you could just ignore whatever I said earlier... ...

More on my face. I just can't be bothered to put on any makeup on my face if I'm going to spend a aimless day alone or sth. D: MAN i need to get myself moving!


Ok supposed to have another photo of my feet but whatever I think I chose the wrong photo thats why you see my face for the first photo instead of my feet... :S Heheheeee I love my feet now, I just gave it a nice massage and a nice coffee sugar scrub. I'd eat my feet now. Smells so yummy!

By the way, one of my FAVORITE song of all time! :D Quite emo though, but its a fantastic song if I needed something to fall asleep. Calms me down too. Its like a song telling me:
Its alright everything's fine.
I know the lyrics doesn't say so, but I just can't get enough of this song.

ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment