Tuesday 3 May 2011

April Obsessions

Tuesday is like one of those days I just chill at home and do pretty much nothing.
- wake up
- wash up
- blow fan
Ya, thats pretty much all... :D Well I go swimming on Tuesday if the weather is good, but not now obviously, its raining outside. SUCKS.

Anyway jumping here to share some of my favorites/hobbies/whatever for the past month or so. :D

Skinnier face than the previous post haha! I don't know but I'm into color contacts recently... But I'm lazy so I wear my just specs maybe every single day unless I'm going for some dinners etc.

I'm into painting my nails too, OO! those are 2 of my newest purchases:
OPI nail polish in Ti-Tan Your Toga (fingernail) and Ski Teal We Drop (toenails)
But I'm bad at painting nails, not exactly bad, I just have no patience to wait for it to dry and add on coats etc. Caibei's good at it. :D

Anyway gosh, I love those colors! They just look so good together I think. You could pretty much wear them with any color clothes/dresses etc. :D Ti-Tan Your Toga needs 3 coats to get what you see so think twice if you're as lazy as I am. MAN! Just go to a nail place and get it done!


More hobbies, I started pressing my own eyeshadows after purchasing some mica etc from tkbtradings/coastalscents. Thats such a fun thing to do. Saves quite some money too! :D I've been using them all the time.


and my favorite comb... This baby is HUGEE! I don't even know why I got such a huge comb, its like as if my hair is damn long. :X



HAHAHA my FAVORITE ring!!! I got this together with my nail polishes when I went shopping with Caibei. Gosh this is totally crazy, but I just went, I NEED TO GET IT when I see this! Ya looks a little scary, but its really cute!

ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment