Sunday 1 May 2011

FAT/ROUND

I was looking through some of my photos taken in Beijing back in December/Jan (Can't remember which month I was there!)

And gosh, its hilarious! I can't believe my face got so round!!! Hahahahaha, can't blame me when there's so much good food right? I love food and I don't really care about anything else when I get good food. Tsk, hopelessness.

Anyway, some photos for you to laugh at too!
Eating...
Round face...

Round face, but you probably would be more interested in the doggy! :D Its a teddy dog or something. Really looked like teddy bear. So I asked his owner if I could hug it and take a photo. YAY

Worry not though, my face isn't that round now hahaha. Starting to swim/gym more regularly now that I am less busy that previous months! Yay. And sorry if I ignore my blog again, I've been earning for my own living which includes whatever bills, rental, food, bus fare etc. ;)

ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment