Thursday 5 May 2011

Thursday is very much like Tuesday for me except that I went swimming today but not Tuesday.
...
So? Hmm.. I don't know :P

Anyway, some photos of myself in new dress and stuff WAHAHAHA :D

and while I'm waiting for the photos to load, more election video...

O! That's my huge comb that I talked about. Its almost the size of my head!


I LOVE the lighting of this room. Seriously it rocked. And here's a photo of me. :D
I'm wearing this makeup pretty often now because it only requires one cheap palette for the eyes. Again, I wear zero makeup more these days because I'm lazy. But when I have to, thats it!


More photo of myself. I'm totally hooked onto the background. I love that color.


Yay! finally one that shows you how my jacket looks like. But not the dress. Hahaha I love this photo, its like I'm a attitude girl. :D But seriously I'll look fine in office wear. Hehehe......

Anyway back to elections, I see a lot of PAP people giving out free stuffs around Kovan MRT station today. They ignored me totally so I can't show you the things others are getting. Probably because I'm wearing some FBT shorts and singlets so they think I'm below 21, no benefit if they give me stuffs. D:
PAP

VS
The worker's party.

If you stay around my area, this is a tough fight! Who are you voting for? :)
Anyway don't ask me why is my worker's party photo larger than the PAP's. Blame the google. I searched for photo and thats what I get.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment