Wednesday 25 May 2011


I seldom watch drama shows. In fact, I've not touched television for a good 6 years or more I think... But I do like shows like that.

I always think of what I'll do if I live in the olden days and happened to be in the palace.
- Nice girl and help everyone but getting myself hurt or die fast.
- Evil girl but I don't get to die fast. That is to say I might still die one day. D:

I think I might be the evil one. As I grow older, I realized the world is not as perfect as I wished it could be. The family I wished to have doesn't really exist anymore. I only get to see my mom and siblings once a year... Now I don't even see my dad.

The ones around me, whom I thought were kind, were nice to me turned out to be such a disappointment. To think I didn't wanted to believe they were evil till the last minute, when I see concrete proofs. So perhaps its good to be not as trusting/stupid. Being evil could do less harm. hmm...

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment