Thursday 26 May 2011

Ultra freaking out moment.

Alright, I'm freaking out now!

I'm going Xiamen-Shenzhen-Guanzhou-Hongkong-Fuzhou (ultimately staying somewhr for a month plus maybe) trip on Monday(nt with my parents), but I've yet to plan out my routes!!! I've yet to change my $ too! I've not booked my hotels too!!!! And I'll only reach there at 8+pm?! Okay I'm pretty sure I'm freaking out.

And whats worse?
- I don't have my passport yet. I could only collect it on Monday!!!! On the day I'm flying.

Xiamen City Map Updated
w00t! But I found sth interesting!!!
Apparently there's a place called Bishan(temple) at Xiamen!
=.= ll
But anyway, apparently, I'm supposed to reach xiamen airport at around 8pm, then I think I'm supposed to go Gulang Yu island that night for a creepy stay. But I have no idea how to get there. WHAT.

Alright bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment