Sunday 22 May 2011

Pet or not

Now I know I probably talked about topics relating animals, pets whatever. But here I am again.

Get a pet for yourself only if you LOVE it. That is to say, you're willing to:
- Bath it
- Withstand/LOVE its smell if it is not supposed to be showered ie, hamster
- Play with it
- Hold it in your arms
- Let it crawl all over your body
- Let it pee and make your house smelly
- Change its bedding, food etc at least once a week
- Kiss it

If you do not fall into any of the above, refrain from getting yourself a pet please. Just go to the freaking Zoo if you need to look at animals wth.

Why am I so pissed:
I know of someone who loves rats. So what happened is that he bought a few rats of different kinds. First few weeks went on well, he seperates them in a few different cages, fed them the right type of food.
- Checked. Good owner so far.
Then, he realized that he is not as patient and as hardworking as he thought he is. So he now threw all different species of rats together. In a same cage. and fed them BREAD. thats it.
- A small rat got her neck bitten by other rats. It looked like her necks are falling off wtf. I cried when I see that, I got that poor little mouse out and put it into another container and fed it green vegg and other food its supposed to eat. This owner got angry and said:
'I got no time to clean cage 1 by 1 la. want to die let it die la.'
and he put that small rat back to the original cage. The worst part is that he didn't allow me to bring it home to take care of!

I feel really upset, cried so much by looking at its wounds. Yet theres nothing I could do..

Think twice everyone... Never get a pet because you THINK you could take good care of it.

I'm just glad my itchy is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment