Tuesday 10 May 2011

The weather these 2 days had been crazy! I find myself sticky even though I just had a shower less than 1 hour ago... At... 4am. Yes, its 36 degrees at 4am!!! D:

Well I bet the sun is damn happy at the other end of the earth now. He/She must be laughing like crazy seeing how human suffers.
The poor moon must be damn sad and sweaty now too. D: Evil sun!!!

So for that reason, I'm not posting any photos today since I think my face looked like its being soaked in a pile of oil or something GOSH GROSS! Moreover, I did something silly earlier...
DANG
I just applied some 60% acid on my face because I think its going to clear my blackheads or something. Don't worry I'm not disfigured, but it burnt my face like crazy. Hurts! Ouch. So my face is a little red now. D: As for the blackheads, neh I dont think they're disappearing but well they've been on my face for more than 10 years so... ... yah

I just spent around 300bucks on myself on some gigantic 'toothbrush' for face. I'm not sure if its going to work/ if it is going to be good etc, but whatever, I've already paid for it. OHMAH. I'm such a spendthrift. D:

Yes, that's how the gigantic toothbrush look like.
- Clarisonic
I've been wanting to get it for a year plus or so, but I thought I'm still young and I shouldn't be using my parent's money etc blah blah blah. Now that I earn for my own living, I guess its a good investment.

I'll let you know if it works etc maybe after 1 month of using or so.
If it works, let me tell you, this is not a waste of money. A good facial cleanser in Singapore could cost between 20 - 60. And to find one that suits you, you probably need to use at least 10 - 20 different cleansers (Doesn't apply to faithful girls who stick to 1 cleanser for life...) So that'll be $200 - $1200 wasted.
Girls who visit facial salons knows that 1 package could cost over $800 - 2k. And most people complained that conditions got worst after spending the money. I've been to 2/3 facials in some top facial salons in sg, but thats only because I got free vouchers/someone paid for me etc. I don't think $88/108 for a treatment is worth it. Whats worse is that people there aren't professionals. I know of people opening a facial salon with PSLE only, plus 2 months of facial training. So you think you wanna spend $100+ on such faical/services?

Clarisonic doesn't have negative reviews as far as I searched, plus some facial salons are actually using it as a part of treatment. So... why not just invest in one. And not get conned by facial salons/some rediculously priced cleansers.

I used to consider a electric toothbrush for a really long time before I really bought it. And it is not the same as manual toothbrush. My teeth looks cleaner and whiter, my breath improved. Even my sensitive gum improved.
So go get this if you're concerned with your oral health. Of course don't expect this to work if you're only willing to brush your teeth once a week or something... ...

ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment